A blog for my mum

Hello everyone,

Happy mother's day to all the lovely mums out there! This post is for my mum, the loveliest person on earth, I really do not know what I'd do without her. Not only is she my mum, but she is my best friend too! My mum has taught me so many things over the years. She's taught me to be careful with money and that not having much is not a bad thing. The best things in life are free; love and happiness. When I was little, my mum dressed me in designer clothes which all the mums and nursery ladies always used to compliment. Little did they know that these gorgeous designer dresses were bargains from carboot sales, thrifty mummy! My mum has also taught me to be kind and to always treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. She is a very giving person, not only did she always make sure I had the latest toy when I was a child, or continually surprises me when I come back from uni to find she has bought me lots of lovely treats, but she also gives her all to everyone she meets. My mum is the best person to turn to for advice and receive the best hugs from! Another thing my mum has taught me is strength. My mum is an incredibly strong woman. Bringing up five children proves that point entirely. The past year or so has been tough for my mum but I've seen her come through the end of the struggles with so much strength and positivity and that inspires me greatly. I hope to be like that when I'm older.


Thank you mum for being a truly amazing and inspirational woman to me!

 What's the best piece of advice your mum has given to you?


Lauren
xxx

4 comments

  1. Aw that picture of you and your mom is so sweet! My mom is my best friend too :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw, they are great aren't they! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww that photo of the two of you is so so gorgeous! You definetly look like your mum!

    Courtney x La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig