Review | Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

This week's post is a beauty related post on my favourite perfume, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. When I first started blogging I did quite a lot of beauty posts and really enjoyed writing them so I thought it would be nice to start writing a few again! Chanel is a timeless classic, everyone loves Chanel; the perfumes, the lipsticks, the bags...we want it all! Every woman should own something Chanel at some point in their lives! Wanting a Chanel perfume for years, I was lucky enough to receive Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for my 21st birthday and it has very quickly become my all time favourite perfume. 


With a more floral and sweet scent compared to other Chanel perfumes, Coco Mademoiselle is suited to those who prefer a more subtle aroma.  Coco Mademoiselle is a light, fresh oriental scents with floral undertones of jasmine and rose; the perfect feminine scent. As this perfume is rather expensive at £60.50 for 50ml, I tend to use it only on special occasions and nights out; I wish I could afford to wear it everyday! The packaging also looks elegant and classy making my little perfume collection look so pretty and girly with the perfectly pink bottle. Although the price is a little much, I do think that it's worth every penny as I have used very little from the bottle even though I've worn it plenty of times since I received it for my 21st birthday back in September. I can see it lasting for at least a year and I'll definitely be buying a new one as soon as it runs out! 


Along with other items within the Coco Mademoiselle collection, there's also a moisturising body lotion. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Body Lotion is packaged in a simplistic but elegant white lotion bottle at a price of £37.50. The body lotion is a gorgeous powder pink colour and is great to put on when you're treating yourself to a pamper night with a bit of luxury. The silky softness of the lotion leaves your skin feeling beautifully moisturised and lightly scented with the fragrant notes of Coco Mademoiselle. Paired with the fragrance, a great top tip is to first apply the moisturiser and leave for a few minutes before applying your perfume to increase the longevity of the scent.


Do you have a favourite Chanel fragrance? What's your favourite perfume? 

12 comments

  1. Chanel is my all time favorite brand <3 That perfume is one of my holy grails!
    ---------
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this review and Channel perfumes smell SO good. I'd love to have that lotion. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I know, I love it!!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love Coco Mademoiselle - my favourite perfume too!
    I will definitely have to give the body lotion a try, perfect for the cold on your skin in winter!
    Jessie @ Ivory Tower Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a classic! You should, it goes perfectly with the perfume :) xx

      Delete
  5. I don't think I've ever tried a Chanel fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE perfume!! I've never tried the lotion though? I need!!! xx

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love the packaging of the Chanel perfume and so want a bottle myself, definitely getting it at some point..it's like my senses are craving the smell haha <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig