I haven't been blogging too much recently due to revising for exams... but I have managed to do quite a bit of shopping (procrastinating and treating myself afterwards). I thought I'd share some of my purchases with you as I love to see what other people buy, it always gives me a little inspiration for the next time I go shopping so hopefully you'll see something you like too!
1. Black cut out dress, H&M, £19.99- A girl can never have too many Little Black Dresses in their wardrobe. I
2. Striped crop jumper, H&M, £14.99-It's still really cold outside so I thought I'd better buy a few more jumpers.. I don't think the weather is going to improve anytime soon! I love stripey things. This jumper is so cute and so easy to wear, team it with a pair of jeans, a few chunky bracelets and you're good to go. My favourite thing about this jumper is the fit; it's super comfy, cropped and loose fitting- perfect for lazy days.
3. Light Pink Textured Key Hole Back Boxy Top, New Look, £12.99- I love this boxy top from New Look, I'm tempted to buy both the cream and blue one too! What I like most about this is that it is super easy to dress up; the fit looks quite smart with the textured finish, simple round neck and short sleeves and would look lovely with heeled ankle boots and a big statement necklace.
4. Petite cap sleeve dress, Dorothy Perkins, £19.00-I love mint green so I decided I had to own a dress in that colour! This lovely pastel shade is perfect to wear in Spring and I can't wait to wear it once the sun decided to come out. I think it will look really cute with mint green pumps and statement jewelry.
5. Cream sequin jumper, New Look (sale), £9.99- All things sparkly make me so happy, so I couldn't resist not to buy this jumper! The woolen jumper is cream and covered with lots of iridescent sparkly sequins. This again will be teamed with a pair of jeans for a nice casual outfit for the winter.
6. Luxe Lace hem panel skirt, Dorothy Perkins (sale), £15.00-This possibly might be my favourite thing I bought in January. I got it in the Dorothy Perkins sale for £15 (should have been £28) so it was a good bargain! I don't own any skirts like this, so I'm really excited to wear it. The quality of the fabric feels amazing and I love the lace detailing around the edge of the skirt; I think it looks rather classic and elegant!
I think I need to go on a spending ban for a while (that's so hard when I love dresses!!) as I've treated myself quite a bit this month- well I think it's well deserved after a stressful month of exams and essay writing :p Where's your favourite place to shop? Are you as bad as me at treating yourself after exams?