Saturday, 28 December 2013

Christmas at home

Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a great Christmas! I had a lovely day with visits from family members I hadn't seen in a while, watching Christmassy films, eating a delicious Christmas dinner and eating my own body weight in chocolate! Every year my mum always buys us the most amazing presents; I received a portable DVD player with a collection of DVD's (I can't wait to watch The Great Gatsby), a red dress from New Look which I wore on Christmas day, perfume, a pink toastie maker, make-up, lots of sweets and chocolate and various other bits and bobs. My favourite present I got was the cake pop maker- I cannot wait to make loads of cute cake pops when I get back to uni after my exams are over! There will definitely be a recipe for them on here in the new year. Below are a few pictures from the past few days, I'd love to know how your Christmas's have been, so please do tell!
Christmas cupcakes | cute tree decorations | trying not to laugh | polar bears | silly faces | a few of my favourite
 gifts | me and my little sister | Christmas selfie | little brother and sister
Family photos
Christmas tree | table decor | Mrs. Claus | sisters | Christmas dinner | presents I got for my
mum | little brother in a gift bag | me and mum | my new favourite dress
What did you get for Christmas? What was the best thing about your day? 

Lauren
xxx 

18 comments:

  1. Aww looks like you had such a good day! Lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a great day :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas. Nice blog, now following on Bloglovin, would love it if you could check out my blog Linzylabellevie and if you like it maybe follow me back. Thank you
    Lindsay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you had a lovely Christmas too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures of you and your family are so lovely and heartwarming! I really love your red dress, Lauren. It suits you so well! Seems like you had a wonderful Christmas.
    I celebrated with my parents, my sister, my grandmother and my mum's auntie. We got our presents at Christmas Eve. For the first time, we had Christmas stockings. It was so much fun to unwrap all those little presents. I think that was my best Christmas moment :)

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my new favourite dress now :) Yes, it was a lovely Christmas, sounds like you had a great Christmas too! Hopefully you'll do that again next year too then, opening presents from my stocking is one of my favourite parts of the day!! xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing time and I really like your dress :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had fun! My Christmas was pretty fun too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely day, I love being with my family! xx

      Delete
  7. Ooooer looks like you had a great day. Happy new year! <3

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, thank you :) Happy New Year to you too! xx

      Delete
  8. I love christmas !! Looks like you had fun !! Happy New Year Lauren :)

    NovembreBeaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year too! Happy New Year to you too :) xx

      Delete